Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Memento Mori


Progress report!!  Making transparencies of things is fun, but it's getting tedious!  I'm not very good at photography, so just getting images for this has been quite the trial.



Finished importing images to the project. Pathing selections and making transparencies to paste in took absolutely forever, but it's done!  Ended up removing the coffee stain texture because it looked really sloppy and the picture was already pretty busy.

Speaking of busy... I was initially worried about how cluttered the image is, and spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to alleviate the clutter... however, I've realized that it's a pretty fair representation of who I am at this point in time.  I am extremely cluttered and overwhelmed lately, so it kind of gets reflected in my self-analysis.  Anyways.  At some point along the way I managed to lose my editing on the coloration, so the whole thing got eye-blindingly bright again...


05/09 - So I've gone and fixed the coloration so the image is less blinding. Smoothed the buttons, fiddled a bit with some of the opacities. Think I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment